View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 19:38   #7887
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Clearly the remaining two packs aren't an easy sell. I doubt they will go for huge figures.
Its very odd isnt it. Are these games going to be thrown on a wednesday or something during non european weeks?

Part of me thinks BT sport will get it so they can do the whole brag of "more premier league football than ever before!!!" even though it'll be the rubbish saturday morning game and a rubbish midweek bournemouth vs stoke or something.

I bet the other midweek pack will go to amazon. premier league will be fearing a further money drop for the next bunch of rights so will probably want a third party involved this time to try and be a "success" with the third party who will then want to bid for more rights next time and hence push the price up.

Premier league probably hate how BT and sky have done a "deal" and will want the third party to be more involved next time to trigger another "war". I bet some figures will be diddled to get Amazon a pack.

More greed and more price for the customers!
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote