View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 13:29   #7853
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

The problem with Quest is it's also only available in blurry vision SD , as others have said very strange decision.

Not sure how putting the highlights on an obscure channel lower down the EPG is going to help.

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:26 ----------

Correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't Quest part of Discovery ?

I've not heard it mentioned but I have a feeling Discovery Communications may have bid this time for some of the Premier League rights. But what do I know.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote