View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 20:56   #253
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
But the Republican one is also partisan. This wasn't a jointly agreed memo covering the contents of their intelligence briefings, it's an opinionated memo which the Democrats dispute.

You don't trust the Democrats so imagine if the Democrats were releasing their memo covering the intelligence but blocking the underlying report and the Republican one. This is the same thing, just the other way around.
Only the Democrats are rightfully in the minority, so they were unable to block it. Being in the majority, the Republicans rightfully blocked the Counter Memo because it is a rush job to counter the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
I think that's perfectly healthy. I don't get why you trust the Republicans so much though.
I’m surprised you have to ask,

Because the Democrats put forward a Crooked candidate who rigged the primaries by getting the questions to the debate and now it looks like that wasn’t the only rigging they did.

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 20:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
The House Intel Memo was written by Devon Nunes’ staffers - no Democrats were involved. In fact, they didn’t know about it until he announced it mid-January (having spent a number of months putting it together).

In a letter to Nunes last week, the Trump-appointed DoJ Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd said

Also

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...s-memo/551825/
The House Intel Memo was not just written just by Nunes at all. You are Wrong. He is getting credit for it because he is the House Select Committee of Intelligence Chairman. The Intel was gathered in by bipartisan hearings.

And I couldn’t give a shit what General Stephen Boyd said. Irrelevant.