View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 14:41   #429
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Theresa May's focus on immigration number-counting at the expense of our hard-pressed NHS is clearly demonstrated by this.

She should know that UKIP's a spent force and she can now safely put the NHS before immigration red tape box-ticking.
Yes, well our Theresa is not a one-trick pony, and you are forgetting that a lot of people have expressed concerns about the unsustainable level of immigration.

I think I am right in saying that employers can make a case for employing more people from overseas. It was certainly the case just a few years ago, so maybe the NHS have mucked up.

Easier to blame the government, I suppose.

Last edited by OLD BOY; 25-01-2018 at 14:46.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote