View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 19:07   #1405
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Well, after a brief hiatus while remainers got over the shock that we are actually proceeding to phase 2, all the nonsense is starting up again. Same old arguments, same old negativity from the remain brigade, never listening to the answers, just dredging up the same old rubbish and any old forecast that anticipates the end of the world.

Still they are not understanding the reason why we can't stay in the common market or customs union, (and why that would be contrary to the benefits of leaving the EU) despite these reasons being explained so many times.

Clearly, the brexiteers are communicating with people who do not want to know about all this and are determined to undermine the whole process to get their way, if they get the chance, blatantly ignoring the will of the electorate.

Clearly, all the positive information in the world is not going to change these minds, and so I think that's it for me. I'm out. See you all on the other side, after 2019!