View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 18:52   #989
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
It does seem to have come as shock to some Brexiters that it's going to cost big time. It's wake up time to Project Reality, the fairy story is over.
My God Mr K, you're managed to convince me this time. I have now stocked a small corner of my garage with essential items to see me through the darkest months of Brexit.
To protect my stash from the (soon to be) hordes of slightly miffed Southerners, I have fabricated a bow and some wonky arrows using branches from my apple tree. I fear the bow may not work as intended, but smearing brown boot polish beneath my eyes and affecting a look of sultry indifference may cause them to back off before nasty name calling ensues.

I also have a cunning plan to convert my hot water Immersion tank into a suit of body armour . . . if you hear nothing else from me, it means I probably forgot to disconnect the element from the electricity supply

p.s. will Asda candles burn brighter than Tesco ones?