View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 13:40   #3219
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
According to that fact about Sky One going Ultra HD that’s incorrect because at moment only doing shows in UHD because I work in call centre for Sky we not been told this and long wait how not done either Sky Cinema nor Sky Sports yet in UHD channel format
You work in a call centre because you guys know what's coming. You didn't even know about skygo not working on chrome or firefox (not you personally btw).
So i'd trust call centre workers as much as i trust Theresa May which is zero.

---------- Post added at 13:40 ---------- Previous post was at 13:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddonald2016 View Post
Well listen I always try to show respect for opinions but is there any evidence to support this, sky giving us this don’t benefit them in anyway
I have no reason to doubt this source they're the same source that gave info about premier sports awhile back.

---------- Post added at 13:40 ---------- Previous post was at 13:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_dog77 View Post
Somebody hinted on an earlier post that the Premier Sports deal could be ending soon. Is it possible that Virgin are looking to do a new deal which would include Premier Sports in HD as well as Freesports?
No.