View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 12:23   #227
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I think everyone gets that the UK's NET contribution is around £8bn after rebates and deductions. But the 350M per week figure is what we "would" be expected to send before the deductions, rebates are applied. It's not the figures here, it's the semantics.

I don't find anything particularly wrong with what Boris said in the Telegragh article, but it was a fine example for hardline remainers and the MSM, to swoop on him because of his timing of the article, in an attempt to get him fired by Mrs May.
Awks. It was the Statistics Regulator who called Boris out, not remainers. If hardline leavers hadn't tried to try and defend Boris then the matter would have died a death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Are you being serious? All the ones I posted not many posts ago. I even bullet pointed them for clarity.

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/sh...&postcount=202
If you have links preferably to impartial fact-checking services with the actual wording of these statements then I'm sure Maggie can help determine if they were lies or not.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 24-09-2017 at 12:26.