View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 13:44   #139
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: North Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I think the problem is that no one is even thinking about "afterwards", rather than there being a least worst option.
Hmmm I'm not sure that's true.

I'm sure a good many people are thinking about it and getting their brains tied up in knots. The problem is that there are so many imponderables and NK is so powerful that even with the might of the world aimed against them they could still cause a lot of trouble and do a whole lot of damage. That wasn't so much the case with Iraq or Afghanistan who posed no huge direct threat to the west really. It could most definitely be the case with Iran however and what to do about that regime is another big problem waiting on the horizon for the strategists to mull over in their free time...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote