View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 15:34   #2305
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
DNP has been lifted but hey what do i know eh so not even going to bother mentioning.
MB will know probably he is the only one in the know afterall according to one or two here.
Thanks for that PM.

We can confirmed that Media Boy HQ still has FOUR DNP orders - at time of this post.

---------- Post added at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:08 ----------

This new On Demand news is new to us.

---------- Post added at 15:29 ---------- Previous post was at 15:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
Possibly on the 5 networks where it is testing, the presence of package info suggests that the streams have been encrypted.

But if you meant to ask if video and audio streams had been rolled out across the national network, the answer is no. VM hadn't rolled out video and audio streams across the network when I received the last update. I will post the details here when the situation changes.

UPDATE:

As I'm not sure when I will get updated scan data, I checked the digitalbitrate site. It appears that MTV Beats Video and Audio streams have now been rolled out across the national network.

http://www.digitalbitrate.com/dtv.ph...&sec=0&lang=en
Thanks for info.

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:29 ----------

Community Channel to rebrand as "TCC"

Here at Media Boy HQ we update our Freeview HD Box every week (if we got time) and it look like The Community Channel is set for an rebrand.

Our Freeview HD box says Community Channel is only broadcasting from 4am - 6am and has been rebrand as "TCC".
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info