View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 15:52   #56
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Charlie Gard: Death threats sent to Great Ormond Street staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Truly horrendous this situation is and I cannot even imagine it at all, part of me thinks please GOSH let him pass away at home if this can be arranged without causing further pain and discomfort just please give these poor parents a memory of having their son at home. Yet the other part of me is thinking please just stop battling now you have did all you can but sadly now the time has come to now spend what precious time you have left with your baby boy, take him in your arms and cherish your final moments.
Seems to be confrontation for confrontations sake atm, with lawyers all over it trying to make as much money as possible. These parents have been very badly advised, they should be speaking to Drs and Nurses, not lawyers and newspapers, and spending time with their son, not in the courts.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote