View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 13:46   #46
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Charlie Gard: Death threats sent to Great Ormond Street staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The parents believed he did not have significant brain damage earlier on, they show a photo of him in early days in Superman outfit, eyes open and responding normally, he looked like a healthy baby boy.
It's a progressive condition. I don't know when those photos were taken but I doubt it was when GOSH recommend ending life support which is when this court process started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
GOSH have gone down in my estimations. No parent should have to fight the courts in such time wasting fashion. No doctor is right 100% of the time.
No but GOSH sought second opinions which their statement claims were not reviewed but this American doctor. Why should we trust his judgement that his treatment would have worked had it been administrated earlier when he didn't visit the patient or review the records from that time?

The only doctors who personally examined Charlie Gard concurred with GOSH it seems.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote