View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 11:33   #194
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Huge fire at West London tower block

For members who don't live anywhere near the Tower block fire.

I have worked in the area, and live approx. 5 miles from this area. The houses that are on there doorstep are MULTI MILLIONAIRES who don't give a damn about the 'poor' of our society such as social living.

And for rich residents who say that by the 'social residents' living in the Posh pads. I say go xxxx yourself. People like that make me puke.

There are many houses in that area, that are empty as the owners live abroad. and have the houses for tax breaks.

Yes, Simon Cowell lives not far from the Tower Block either.

The residents of the Tower Block need all the help it can get. In fact my line manager is down there today helping out on official business
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote