View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 15:24   #4304
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I saw a old DQM change his profile picture to the euro flag on Facebook.

I posted, soon they'll be off my car and we'll be out soon.

I did post that if it cost me my job so be it, it just a job.

he posted thats a stupid comment.

I was going to clarify by stating what I've said here, but I couldn't as he's removed me as a friend and blocked me, he is about 5 years younger, but his actions I'd say 30.

So I guess I can't get a reference if needed

His loss.

The funny thing is I can talk to people I work with who are remainers civilised, but I guess he can't.
Pretty childish behaviour I'd say.

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
I hope they sort you out

Me - again they didn't do it as they ran out of absthetic. Which is twice I've been all worked up for it.
Sympathies mate, I know how tough it is getting all psyched up for something only to be told it's not going to happen. It's only happened to me a couple of times so for you it must be horrendous by now. Chin up.

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Thanks dilli as yes hopefully they can get it under control as l also have many other tests and scans coming up in the next 2 months as the phone lately has been ringing nearly every day with them arranging dates for all these things as we are away for a few weeks in a few weeks time.

Sorry to hear about your test not happening as l know what it is like as you prepare yourself for it and then it does not happen.
Good luck with all that Den, glad you don't have to suffer the dreaded...

My wife had that done, starved for 48 hours and turned up to hospital at 7.30 am only to find the equipment had just broken down so she'd have to go through it all over again. Luckily the laid on extra sessions the following weekend so she didn't have to wait long.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote