View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 11:06   #4240
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well first of all the doctor saw me this morning and was concerned at the oedema that has built up these past few weeks as that can cause considerable ongoing problems if it continues so its a continuation of the second diuretic and depending on blood tests a increased dose of the other diuretic is highly likely.

Because of the fluid retention a pretty severe itchy rash developed on large parts of the lower body thus they have prescribed 3 drugs for that as well.

Then this afternoon l had a home visit by my cardiac community nurse and a senior nurse who examined me considerably but also assessed me about having a special pressure mattress and raised higher bed aid or a electronic hospital bed so l await the decision on that in time.

Also l have to have a quick access heart scan to see if there has been a deterioration with my heart function and a MRI scan to see if there is everything untoward happening which has which has not been diagnosed currently.
These beds a amazing den as my Mum has both the hospital bed and the air mattress that gently moves. When my Mum had a little mobility she was also given a chair topper to help with sores etc the chair topper mattress was clear in colour filled with air that you just pumped up den I'm sure this was called a air mattress overlay that was suitable for single bed and chair use for chair use you just put it in a cover that had straps that went round the chair. In my opinion it looked like one of those Inflatable Lilo things only on a smaller scale so this maybe also an option as well as I know this also benefited my Mum in regards to her sores among other problems regarding her health. I know the NHS also supplies these for patients that need these.

Anyway den I hope you get the bed etc and your health improves take care and hugs and best wishes being sent your way.