View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 18:36   #3421
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
The old camera needs stripping down and servicing as I think there's more than just some crap on the sensor. Looks like something has managed to get behind the vewfinder glass, God knows how. It would actually cost more than it's worth to get it serviced and given that it's coming on for 10 years old plus I've a photoshoot to do for a club in a few weeks (erm motorbikes not nuddy ladies but you never know ) it's time to move with the times.
I'd buy that excuse so you should be alright explaining to the missus when the big fat card bill comes in. I trust you ordered her a few little treats at the same time - in no way as a form of bribe of course...

---------- Post added at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was at 18:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
A tray of mixed chillies the vendor could not sell at the marked-up price. He let me have them at wholesale. Habaneros (he called them Scotch Bonnets) Dutch Green (he called them Jalapenos) and Thai Red and Green that he thought were Mexican.
Thought you grew all your own? What do you use them all for?

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My new car

Ford Focus ST-Line

SatNav, ESP & Traction Control.
ESP? Wow - Extra Sensory Perception as standard? That'll come in very handy on the roads...

Last edited by Osem; 11-04-2017 at 18:51.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote