View Single Post
Old 29-01-2017, 22:36   #1906
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
He certainly is crazy-over, but I reckon his match with Lesnar was so short because he can no longer work. He was never the best worker back in the day but I can't see him having a good match again. As you say he botched his lines several times (looking forward to the next Botchamania video) plus on his return he fell over against Rusev.

On paper I love the idea of Lesnar v Goldberg but I can't stop feeling like any further matches between them will be awful.
Honestly, I feel full on matches are past him, he should be used as an Austin, he comes, squashes the joker and leaves. As for the match at SS, the legitimate reason was he was injured before WWE re-signed him, he made that clear. I and many others assumed it wasn't too bad because they quickly booked him in for SS, after seeing what unfolded that assumption was wrong. So the new assumption is they booked him with the injury and the squash match was the idea from the offset.

I don't want the trilogy though, Brock vs Goldberg III at WM, please no. Goldberg vs Undertaker, nope. Have him jackhammer the Big Show or Shaq and go home or take out a joker mid silly promo. Brock came back after a lengthy period and has never really caught up with his original moveset. I see the same for Goldberg. Imagine a 30 minute match consisting of the odd German Suplex, a spear or two, a jackhammer and some fisticuffs.