View Single Post
Old 18-01-2017, 17:49   #3849
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
you should set yourself the task of posting something positive about your country and let go of the EU .
I'm not sure you read my post. It's not a negative one and I've even gone so far as to say that recent Toyota job losses are not related to Brexit.
This is not about letting go of the EU, I've stated many a time that we're all leavers now. Finally, Therese May has informed us of her plans without giving away her negotiating strategy...which no one asked her to.
This is about Theresa May's promise to Nissan and how it should be made to other UK vehicle manufacturers as well to safeguard British jobs. Which I'm sure you'll agree is no bad thing.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
As usual you miss the point. Just carry on being a remoaner and don't look at the world outside of the EU.

Trade deals affect more than UK companies, that is how a deal is struck, to the benefit of both parties.
Less of the provocative name-calling please. I'm not moaning.
I agree with you about how trade deals are struck but I'm unsure of its relevance here when I was stating that all UK vehicle manufacturers should be treated the same as Nissan.