View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 10:58   #3484
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

I'm just wondering when's Osborne going to explain to us all why that immediate emergency budget (with those huge tax rises for us ordinary folks) he stated would be necessary as a result of the economic armageddon certain to follow a Brexit vote hasn't yet been required. Maybe he's too busy making gazillions talking finance on the gravy train lecture circuit to find the time for us mere pawns...

Anyway it's a good job enough of either chose not to believe him or put a higher value on life outside the EU than he banked on.

---------- Post added at 10:58 ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
How nice. I wonder if the dumbo-eared presenter's cruel remark might include his own parents?
Well I suppose it's ok to be cruel to some folks whilst portraying yourself as a saint to others you claim are the victims of it? Maybe the latter helps vastly overpaid 'celebrities' like him feel better about all that wealth they've acquired, including those fine folk who continuing preaching generosity to the rest of us whilst doing their utmost to minimise the amount of tax they pay into the common pot. How's about that for true hypocrisy?

Last edited by Osem; 24-12-2016 at 11:06.