View Single Post
Old 22-12-2016, 09:11   #12
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Leaving Virgin Media's TV and fixed line services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glesga View Post
I agree with you mate. But every customer goes through the process of paying the cheaper rate to full price. I personally love my VM service and think its worth every penny. Fair enough the Tivos a pile a ***** but my broadband is perfect and the service I receive is fantastic.

Virgin medias stayed loyal to me by providing a great service.
Well, the V6 sorts out the problem with the Tivos, so one problem less!

Just a bit of work on the content now and we have a pretty good service, I would say.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote