View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 18:26   #3217
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My sister and I have decided to get my Mum a stair lift as the council will not be able to fit one till a assessment is done which would more than likely be next year now and goodness knows when a stair lift would be fitted after that. This way she will have her Brooks stair lift next week and at the end of the day it's my Mum and Dad's, although I did phone to see if anyone rented these and I was shocked when I phoned Stannah Stairlifts to inquire about renting one, they wanted £1095 upfront and £77.00 monthly to rent it. So I phoned around and got The Brooks Lincoln Straight Stairlift with added extras that my Dad wanted for £1700. I personally think £850 each is well worth the peace of mind this will offer not to mention the help and confidence it should give our Mother when going up the stairs.
Trouble is whenever someone mentions stair lifts I get that image from Gemlins where the lift goes crazy and shoots up the stairs and out of the landing window.

Hope it works OK for your mum.