View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 11:59   #3005
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Come the end of the evening and without provocation people are throwing names around that would not be out of place on the school playground.
Yep. Guilty as charged. After all the names that brexiteers like myself were called after the vote (stupid, racist etc) , I figured that as I can't beat the remoaners I'll join them.
Funny how the snowflakes get unhappy when it's done to them

---------- Post added at 11:55 ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
The bottom line is that we are leaving the EU. However, it is the responsbility of the Government to get the best deal for the long term prosperity of the country.
I agree completely. The problem is that the govt won't really be able to get the best deals if it's thoughts and plans are open to scrutiny by all and sundry before negotiations start.

Quote:
It is not the duty of the Government to seek some ideological hard-core Brexit solution just so it can appease the zealous right wingers.
I agree again but if remoaners keep pushing and obstructing the process they may well force the govt to hard brexit asap rather than risk the process being adversely softened or scuppered completely.

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

I'll leave this here again: New Lib Dem MP Skewered on Brexit