View Single Post
Old 16-10-2016, 16:42   #2036
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Good riddance to Carney. Maybe he could be the new England manager as he's been great at moving goalposts during his tenure and the team could clearly do with a bit of that...
What's Carney done that's so bad? I am not an expert on monetary policy but amongst people that are, at least who I have read, the reaction was positive. I was impressed with him in the aftermath of Brexit though as he was the only one who seemed to have a plan and the BoE stopped the immediate panic that hit after that vote.

It seems as the only person who seems to have a clue as to what they're doing he should be the next to go.

There are also rumours Philip Hammond might not be in his role for too long as he wants to keep Carney and wants to keep the single market option open.