View Single Post
Old 15-10-2016, 18:03   #2008
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...an-to-exploit/

Who would've thought playing UKIP to the point where even a UKIP MEP thought you were going too far would have consequences?

I actually agree with papa smurf on something: given there isn't much to negotiate on let's get article 50 served. We won't need anywhere near the full two years, so can be an independent, fabulously wealthy nation with free trade agreements with the entire world on our own terms by this time next year.
its very good of you to let me know what my opinion is .