View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 07:58   #1882
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Pah it's what was voted for, who cares if it costs the country 66 billion quid a year, they're probably telling lies anyway, poxy experts we're sick of them to apparently

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-single-market
Absolutely, we got our country back!!*

*albeit with loss status, 66 billion a year, Financial passport, my eu passport to go anywhere I want in Europe , my freedom to work anywhere in EU, freedom to live anywhere in Europe

but hey we can now get rid of those pesky EU foreigners that we blame from housing shortage, job shortage, cheap labour, cheap meat, the plague, eh?