View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 15:05   #11526
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
May the windows and doors of your new home open up to good luck and great fortune for your entire family.
Congratulations on your New Home

I phoned the day surgery to ask if I could wear roll on deodorant as I know you can't wear the aerosol one they said no deodorant but they did say that I'm first to be taken tomorrow which I'm pleased about as I don't think I could stand waiting due to being nervous. I'm feeling mixed emotions today while I am excited at not experiencing gallbladder pain, I must admit I am putting a brave face on to my family I'm quite scared tbh. Just wish it was 8am tomorrow.

Thank you all for your kind wishes and comments.
Don't worry Weenie, I'd never been in hopsital prior to my operation so nobody was more anxious than I was. If it's the same set up as here, when they get you to the operating theatre preparation area, you'll see the anaesthetist, there'll be a slight prick in your arm and within seconds you'll be off to sleep and know nothing until it's all over a few hours later. Just don't go catching yourself a cold though because coughing and sneezing were incredibly painful for a day or two...

ATB

Last edited by Osem; 08-10-2016 at 16:31.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote