View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 08:51   #234
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am not scouse View Post
That is one ugly box. If you compare them to woman the sky q would be the stunner that walks into the night club that everyone notices and the virgin box would be the right honker that you make do with at 3 in the morning
I do probably sky q is like a present you get and you wow you look nice don't you, and what your free oh so much better, but with virgin you get a ugly box and you get smile and say thanks till they hit you with £199 bill, you go wait in a existing customer but they go I know, only new customers get it for £99, can I just have first present please

---------- Post added at 08:42 ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
You are making a quick judgement on prices when Virgin have not even revealed their pricing details yet so it is a absolute folly to make comparisons yet IMO on prices.
What is a quick judgement about

Even taking away the monthly fee £199 v £0

---------- Post added at 08:44 ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
You are making a quick judgement on prices when Virgin have not even revealed their pricing details yet so it is a absolute folly to make comparisons yet IMO on prices.
Media boy has given the info and it's really simple

Virgin will take £199 for a 4K box and sky don't charge for a 4K box

If you know something more tell us what we are missing

---------- Post added at 08:46 ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
Can't believe people Paul this much to watch repeats
I know as I say below sky don't charge for a box or when they do it's £99 max but virgin think hell we can charge £199 and see who pays

---------- Post added at 08:51 ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 ----------

But also that £15 must include the current £5 TiVo charge so £10 a month more
Ddonald2016 is offline   Reply With Quote