View Single Post
Old 19-05-2016, 18:15   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Which is your most favourite Star Trek series?

As you are probably aware a new Star Trek tv series is going to start in January 2017 and we are currently discussing it in this thread. Everybody has different tastes and whilst the new films have proven to be popular, I personally prefer the themes of the TNG movies and I am hoping that the "Star Trek-ness" is going to be reflected in the new series as well.
Each of the previous series has it's pro's and cons; I love the TNG crew, I love the war with the Dominion and Sisko having to walk the line in terms of doing the right thing and obeying orders/rules and I love Voyager for the science, the ship and the Borg. What is your favourite?