View Single Post
Old 16-05-2016, 17:45   #12
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Cancelled Virgin

I'm in the same boat was on an old premier package which is now called the Big Khauna.

Virgin offered me a deal because the wife explained to them the £87 was too much a month so was going to drop down the BB to lowest tier and at least move onto the BK price which was about £15 a month cheaper than on the same old package price we were paying.

So VM did a deal £56 a month with sky movies and moved us onto 200mb. I then noticed they had entered into an 18month contract with our deal due to run out in OCT 16 moving us to £97 a month.

They did say call in 9 months and they can do a deal but I certainly won't be paying £97 a month
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote