View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 16:41   #11067
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Congratulations Maggy.

Mine is only something I did for a laugh. For the last year I've had Vanquis and Capital One writing, offering me a credit card. I've always shredded them but today I got yet another one. Apply online and get a decision in 60 seconds. I thought sod it, why not and applied. Told the truth about income and employment status and they said I could have a credit card with a limit of £200! When it comes it is going to used only for strict emergencies.
If you have never had a credit card before, my advice is to use it a little but pay it off every month in full, this will then be very positive to your credit rating.