View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 21:42   #1548
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Well until the last few days I have had no real problems with Win 10 but I do have one now that seems to have been around for a while in 8.1 as well.

Possibly caused by a recent Win 10 update but a few days ago my start button stopped working, no access to menu tiles or any other programmes. I also notice that the 'New notifications' icon is showing white on the taskbar bar but will not open or respond either. The only way I can shut down is by right clicking the start button.

A bit of research suggests quite an involved process for clearing this problem but other posts said to just leave it and see if it cleared.

I did this and after restarting a couple of times it did clear and was fine for three days but the problem has returned today and doesn't seem to want to go away.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote