View Single Post
Old 26-10-2015, 17:36   #3071
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I heard it was awesome but can't justify paying £150 for a controller considering that is half the price of a console lol.
I can't either as I've throw my 2 at the wall many a times, I must control my anger.

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Your right he would want a few games with it and they are expensive.
Thanks SnoopZ think I will go with the bundle pack and buy the external drive at a later date as the Bundle contents: •xbox one console with 500gb hard drive •wireless controller •chat headset •hdmi cable •power supply •xbox one wireless controller •the fighter within •killer instinct •halo: the master chief collection. £384.99 whereas the the TB console is £349.99 with no games.
As SnoopZ says I also have a WD 2TB HDD it's easy to install.

I fact I'm planning on getting another one to install 360 games when the backward compatibility is launched.

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote