View Single Post
Old 28-08-2015, 13:00   #1733
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
It's the same with a lot of people in WWE though. On their own, not that good. Put with the right person and there is a great match.

To be honest, I don't think that Edge & Christian, Hardy Boys and Dudley Boys would have had half the impact they did without the others to work with. No other team since then has managed to produce the same kind of chemistry as they did.
The tag division back then was something else. It gave Edge a massive push and Jeff Hardy got one later on, albeit throwing it away with his career. Christian got pushed too but I think that's when we learned that main event stars in TNA wouldn't necessarily headline WWE PPV's all that we'll, Christian was a dud imo.

Last time I watched properly was probably the yes movement and the meteoric push Bryan got, both Punk and Bryan were a big loss imo. Never quite got the momentum coming back from the first injury.