View Single Post
Old 21-07-2015, 13:11   #1840
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
My mother (86) had a fall outside yesterday and was found by the next-door neighbour after a while when she couldn't get up. She's now in hospital for observation about a slow heart rate. Nothing broken or even bruised thankfully.

Real problem is that neither I nor my two sisters can get down there (West Cornwall) at the moment: I have no transport so the only option would be a very expensive anytime train ticket. I also have work that needs to be done and both sisters have business commitments that they can't cancell or cover short term. We'll have to try and arrange some transport for when the hospital discharges her.
Sorry to hear about your mum heero.

MY dad had always had low blood pressure and a slow heart rate but in his eighties it became a problem and I can't count how many times I charged over to his home 15 miles away to sort out his latest fall. He eventually had a pacemaker fitted at 86 and this worked a treat.

Having this happen to your mum when you are so far away must be terrible worrying so I hope she is relatively unscathed and that she can return home soon.