View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 10:46   #795
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Upgraded last night, and am at work today, so haven't had a lot of time to test it.

The interface seems a little cleaner, and I haven't really noticed any bugs.

However, rather bizarrely, while I was able to activate Cortana when connected to the machine via Remote Desktop, when I tried to activate her while actually sitting at the PC, I was told Cortana was not available in my area. Same keyboard and language settings for both sessions.

One thing has been fixed. I use Infuse Pro media player to download and play media on my various i devices. Infuse can accept media in most formats via various means including downloading it from Windows (SMB) shares. Infuse was unable to connect to Windows 10 shares (just carried on showing the busy revolving circle for as long as you left it). Now, it can.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote