View Single Post
Old 30-05-2015, 14:37   #5722
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Exactly Sky still has the majority of the EPL games tied up let's face it the champions league whilst nice to watch only has the minority of Premier League teams competing in it every year.
Plus Sky have got the best time slots too for the EPL games. I also enjoy that Sky have Football League too, not that my team is on much whilst stuck in League 1 😢. The one thing I'm looking forward to under the new deal is the new Friday night EPL games, think they'll attract a lot of viewers.
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote