View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015, 16:30   #5720
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superblade7 View Post
You're right muppetman, and I think the deciding factor for BT will be the price at which they sell their CL coverage. I personally wouldn't pay a penny for it as it was nice to watch occasionally on Sky or ITV but I personally won't miss it at all.
Exactly Sky still has the majority of the EPL games tied up let's face it the champions league whilst nice to watch only has the minority of Premier League teams competing in it every year.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote