View Single Post
Old 22-05-2015, 21:58   #1
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Mi-Fi Which to get

I've started looking at Mi-Fi devices, probably from EE as their coverage is best, dos anyone have any experience with these things? from a quick look I can see that 'probably' the EE Osprey 2 Mini would be fine - I don't need a pay monthly option for my needs so the PAYG option might be better (3 GB over 90days)
I can't see however, how much extra GB's are to top up or how long they last for.

Or should I be looking at something completely different?
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote