View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 14:29   #1018
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
So the news is I was rushed to addenbrookes hospital last night to start emergency dyalysis as the dye from the angiogram has killed my kidneys. I must admit at the moment I don't feel positive.
Dilli you are without doubt the most positive person I have ever come across. Don't give up on that no matter how hard things get - it makes you the very special person you are. Like everyone here I'm hoping your luck will soon change for the better.

---------- Post added at 14:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My moan is I can't sleep till our Steve gets home from his night out
I'm the same you know. We had a rare kid free day yesterday with our youngest in respite and our eldest out all day doing karate and football. He wasn't exactly at huge risk but even so, I was so glad to have him home safe and sound when he rolled in at 9.45pm...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote