View Single Post
Old 28-01-2015, 12:37   #9120
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw
The NHS are doing me proud it must be said

The news is I need a heart bypass and I bed to go to papworth hospital for that but as it's too dangerous to go home I'm stuck here at Bedford until a bed becomes free. At the moment that's around ag four week waiting time.

Sorry to hear that Dilli. I wish you and your family my best wishes and to stay strong at this time.
We have been in a similar situation as our twins were sent to Kettering as our local hospital had no beds/cots. It's miles away from our local hospital and waiting times are weeks.
I do hope it all gets sorted out soon for you.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote