View Single Post
Old 26-11-2014, 18:09   #4723
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonydtiger View Post
My nearest exchange is 0.8m away and says its is enabled and accepting orders. But, I only renewed my package a couple of weeks ago anyway so tied in to a 12month contract.
You would have absolutely no problem wriggling out of your contract with a connection like that, best route imo is contacting Virgin via social media asking them to check on the utilisation of your connection, chances are they will be well aware of it being hammered and be able to advise on a suggested fix date.

Beware though, these dates come and go and can take 12 months or longer to fix, however the beauty of this is you can ask for a reduction off your monthly bill until it's fixed or simply leave with no penalty once you've spoke to a decent customer service person that is.

My advice is, if your a gamer and need low jitter then look elsewhere, if your a habitual downloader, stay put and ask for a discount.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote