View Single Post
Old 13-11-2014, 10:45   #577
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Superb rant.

They used to be the ones that payed by cheque but hadn't written any of it out and then couldn't find the card, then suddenly realise they'd forgotton something and wandered back into the store to find it while everybody else silently cursed.

You really wonder if they know what planet they're on.
I remember when I used to work at Wilkinson, and cheques were always fun. Having to swipe the cheque guarantee card, writing the card number on the back of the cheque etc etc. Lots of fun, for me anyway. Other customers? Not so much.

Paying by £50 notes invoked a similar reaction. Till staff didn't have the authority to take them, so we needed the Till Supervisor each time they were used. I'm sure I heard very audible groans for both situations!

Edit: This was 14 years ago, I feel old.
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote