View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 15:11   #193
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Another week, another broken foot this time I managed the deed while I was in a cast.
Sorry to hear that dilli, you are having rotten luck lately hope it changes soon.

Update from the insurance and found out what the hold up is and that is my delightful neighbour is once again causing problems and that is her insurance company is trying to send a loss adjuster and they are unable to get a response as to when they can do a site visit. This woman could get a degree in how to ignore or simply decline to give a reply she would have honours by now I swear. It makes me so mad what she does. This must go against her surely as the one person you do not want to annoy is your insurance company. So what is in store now is another few weeks of stress waiting for her majesty to make a response if she decides. I do wonder what will happen if she continues to ignore her insurance/loss adjuster request for a site visit does she not realise that my insurance will keep going anyway. So stressed out at the moment and cannot focus on anything apart from this as it seems to be taking over my life