View Single Post
Old 24-06-2014, 20:36   #8311
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
At Drew's leaving service today, His Dad, big brother and I were so proud of him. He was word perfect with his lines it is lovely to see the confident, well adjusted little boy he is now compared to what he was a few years ago. Thank goodness we changed him school, I cannot praise his school enough and all they have done for my son especially his headmistress who worked closely with him and us the woman is really amazing IMHO the school and education department is lucky to have her and it goes without saying so are the pupils and parents. Yes I was crying and bursting with pride for my youngest son.
So glad you let us know about this story, Real nice

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyds View Post
I stayed over in Moffat on my way home from a touring holiday in the highlands. A lovely place that reminded me a lot of rural north Wales.
Yes it is nice, Love their Fish Teas

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:36 ----------

Good Luck a Dill Take Care
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote