View Single Post
Old 17-05-2014, 16:24   #178
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Our new porch. The stuff was delivered but the French doors supplied were handed incorrectly i.e. they were rebated to open inwards not outwards as specified.

Anyway since it wasn't such a big deal and to avoid further delays I decided to modify the frame and layout to suit the inwards opening doors. This involved using some of the many useful tools I've acquired over the years which have been waiting for their time to come. Most satisfying of all was cutting a new groove in the hardwood sill to accommodate the weather seal in its new position. First time I've used my router and it was a pleasure - superbly accurate result which fits perfectly.

I'm due some Brownie points from the missus anyway...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote