View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 13:40   #1559
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
No idea where the Cena - Wyatt thing is heading but I've enjoyed Wyatt, I can see why they chose Cena though, biggest guy in the company and who better to put Wyatt way over.
Yep, it has elevated Wyatt to where he ought to be. My only concern is where do they go with him once they're done with their biggest star. Word is they're carrying on the feud at least to Payback and good thing - what they're doing with the kids is nothing short of genius, not seen anything like that in WWE for ages.

Quote:
Surprisingly enjoying the 3MB - Hornswoggle thing
I think it's because 3MB have been stale for way too long. Can't see any appeal with the Matadors though.

Quote:
Evolution vs the Shield is a no brainer, unless you really have it in for WWE.
Something that worries me about this, HHH has a habit of burying people he's up against especially when he's with his friends. Shield have a massive following and surely must be making money for the company plus Roman Reigns is their next breakout guy so I hate to think WWE will end up making them look weak.

Quote:
Lastly, Kane vs D-Bryan just isn't doing it for me. Bryan's fine but didn't they do this storyline with Cena and Kane not so long ago? Another opponent please.
Apparently it;s only because they didn't have anyone else for Bryan. There were plans for him to feud with Batista but when it was clear he was rejoining Evolution they had to have an above-decent worker for Bryan and I guess as Kane's "Director of Operations" gimmick was wearing thin this was a good way to reignite him, pardon the pun.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote