View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 14:49   #1160
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Never had a problem with providing a typed out diary from the computer, because my handwriting is so bad that they would never be able to read my handwriting. Today get told that you are not allowed to do a diary like that in future, you MUST use the UJ site to record your search.

So I said what if you don't have access to a computer, the internet, are having trouble with it or just plain don't want them to have access to it. Oh you get sanctioned depending on why you haven't complied. Could be 2 weeks, could be 13 weeks. Got no issues with having to do a certain length of time searching every week. Certainly have no issues with doing training or attending job fairs or even having to go the JC every week. What I do object to is the fact that a typed diary has worked for me the last however long and now I HAVE to start using a system that doesn't record my job search activity. I put it in, save it and then login a few hours later and it is not there anymore. Bloody joke.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote