View Single Post
Old 16-03-2014, 11:39   #4386
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
Watching the Grand Prix through my Now TV box. The picture quality is really good, although it sounds a bit muted but I'm not sure if that's the new regulations at this point (tickets booked for Silverstone so I'll know by July!). Just a shame about the Sky team - Ted Kravitz, all pleased with himself because he'd diagnosed a faulty cylinder based on engine noise, then hammers on about there being no spark plugs in the new engines. They then have to return to him so he can correct himself and provide a waffly explanation of what he really meant, only for Martin Brundle to make out that he knew Kravitz was wrong all along but didn't want to correct him! Very amateurish.

Anyway, I'm digressing. Now TV really good.
Pleased to hear Now TV is decent but I`m still undecided as to whether it`s good value or not. I suppose really it all depends on how much you watch sports and/or sky films `eh.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote