View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 14:36   #377
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
The one draw back i find with the WDTV and Netflix is having to set the fps manually according to the movie/show you are watching, and usually have to use another device to make sure which fps is needed. Hopefully they can eventually have it detect it automatically like it does with your local files via firmware, or hurry up and bring out a new version with a little more oomph.
I leave my lounge WD box on 1080p/24 because the TV supports 24fps and the Bedroom WD box on 1080p/60 because the bedroom TV doesn't support 24fps.

I find no problems with those settings and have never felt the need to change them. Most of the shows I watch are US TV and rarely British TV, which could explain why those settings work so well for me.

I seem to remember that there is an 'Auto' setting on the WD box but have never used it and not quite sure what it does.