View Single Post
Old 30-01-2014, 10:38   #1523
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

I'm also getting the impression WWE is heading in the wrong direction and can only get worse. I've been annoyed at PG for some time now but it was something I could live with. PPV's can generally be hit and miss but the Royal Rumble was just something else. Punk leaving is just the start but I disagree with the Batista thing, he has something to give and can make an effort like everyone else. I don't agree with the Rumble win but still he's a mile ahead of some idiot like Lesnar.

Lesnar then, look at this guy in the ring, he's hopeless, the MMA thing is just awful and he looks completely dead after 5 minutes. The rumours of having him pull off a match with Taker at WM30 make me want to boycott it already. Have lesnar fake kimura him for 40 minutes? No thanks. Cena or Bryan please.

Reigns going on his own should provide something for a while though.